Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Summer Gig on the Beach

I played a gig with the Brian Butler Band last week on the beach in West Seattle.  This was an annual backyard party that Brian's band has been playing for the last five years.  As you can see from the photo below, the host's back yard is actually on the beach, just about a stone's throw from the Fauntleroy ferry dock.



This was an easy, fun party.  I munched on catered barbecue while party attendees took over the stage and played Neil Young and Grateful Dead songs.  I have known guitarist  Brian Butler since the mid-'70s.  He played in my band Nitelife briefly back in the day when we were playing the dives downtown on First Avenue.

We managed to wrap the gig up and split before it started raining, so it was all good!

You can check out the band I play in, the Boneyard Preachers, here.  See you at the nightclub!

1 comment:

Video Teraveloka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.