Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Boneyard Preachers play the Porterhouse Brewfest in Mt. Vernon

The Preachers played a nice outdoor gig in Mt. Vernon yesterday at the Porterhouse Brewfest.  This was a benefit for the Lincoln Theatre downtown. Two other bands also played this gig - Kim Field and the Mighty Titans of Tone, and the CD Woodbury Band.

We played the first set at a little after 2:00 PM. I thought that the band sounded great!  A pro sound system was provided and the sound guys did a good job.  At this kind of gig there is no point in worrying about what it sounds like out front - I figure if I can hear my vocals and amp on stage, it's all good.

Only one speed bump occurred.  My car battery died when I left my four-way flashers on after unloading at the stage.  One of the stage hands was able to give me a jump though, so Lauri and were on our way back to Seattle in no time.

Here are some photos from the gig.  All of these photos were created by Lauri Miller.


El Machete


The Mighty Mite and Stoop Down


Big Daddy


The Preachers at work
 
You can check out the Boneyard Preachers here.  See you at the nightclub!

No comments: