Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Two Scoops!

Eric "Two Scoops" Moore celebrated his birthday last Friday night at the Corner Inn in West Seattle, where he was playing with Jeff & the Jet City Flyers over the weekend. A lot of well-wishers were on hand for the party, including Scoops' wife Amy and guitarist John Stephan.

Check out the birthday cake below, purchased at a local "erotic" bakery. I believe that Eric is all of 49 years-old now - in other words, just a pup. Here's to many more, Two Scoops!

Two Scoops and cake

Jeff & the Jet City Flyers. Left to right: Eric "Two Scoops" Moore, Jeff Herzog, Bill Lovey. Patty Mey, and Kirk Tuttle.

Patty Mey and Kirk Tuttle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd like to get a message to Patty Mey. It's Suzanne. I'd like her to e-mail me: connor.macdurkan@juno.com
(MacDurkan is for my great grandfather who robbed the Wells Fargo)