Monday, February 13, 2006

Comment Moderation

I will not allow any further anonymous slagging of people associated with the local blues scene to be posted on the Jet City blog. If you feel that you've got to vent against someone here, but are unwilling to take responsibility for your comments, then your comments will not appear on this blog. There are other blogs available that appreciate this type of behaviour - go there if you must, I'm sure that your traffic will be appreciated.

Mike Lynch

3 comments:

Mike Lynch said...

Here's a comment that David Brewer asked me to post for him:

"Good for you Mike, I was just talking to someone about how all these people went off on Mr. Club Owner but were too chickenshit to leave their names - no doubt 'cause he most likely wouldn't let them play at his club if he knew who they were!

Don't get me wrong, there ain't many club owners I favor and I may have gone off on this fella myself,
but I've never met the man,nor have I played at his club.

Personally I revel in tellin' people just what I think,the more
up close and personal the better...So let me just say this -
if anybody has any thing to say to me ,if you look hard enuff
you can find me,and you can be sure if I got anything to say
to you, I'll be finding you!!

and oblige..David Brewer.(Two Feathers)"

Anonymous said...

Mike
Hope you can check out my site
and see the link I left.(the Missing Link)
http://www.blues-2-donts.blogspot.com.
Any way I blasted Steve Sarkowsky Twice in your blog perhaps I bit too much but I don't feel like retracting what I believe. Plus
I posted my Name twice. But in the
interest of global warming and
saving the Glaciers and a cold beer. I think we should all chill out and contemplate are Navels.
ORANGE YOU GLAD I POSTED A BLOG
BILL FRECKLETON!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.