A benefit for Northwest blues harp player and vocalist Curtis Salgado has been organized by Seattle blues bassist John "Mr. Solid" Lee. Here's the preliminary scoop on this event, which looks like it's gonna be quite the partay:
- When: Sunday, May 28th, 2006 from 3:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Where: The Highway 99 Blues Club.
- Cover charge: $10.00 donation at the door.
- Bands: The Crossroads Band, Harmonica Playboy & the Midnight Movers, and the Hudson Blues Band.
- Featured harp players: Steve Bailey, Jeff Herzog, Mike Lynch, Mike Wilde, Dave Prez, Paul Green, Kim Field, and John Marshall.
- Other guest players (so far): Charlene Grant (bass), Eric Daw (guitar), Bill Lovey (guitar), Jack Cook (guitar), Daddy Treetops (guitar), Johnny Broomdust (bass), Mark Dalton (bass), Leslie Milton (drums), and Steve Flynn (keyboards).
Stay tuned to Jet City Blues for updates on this important event. For more information contact John Lee at email@example.com.