Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm back. I think...

Wow, has it really been over a year and a half since I posted here on Jet City Blues?

My bad!  A couple of my pals have been threatening to take over here for a long time, but I don't think that it's gonna happen any time soon. 

I am going to start posting here again, mostly about the adventures of the band I'm currently playing in, the Boneyard Preachers.  We have been playing for over a year now and keep finding new gigs - so far, so good!  Our next gig will be at the floundering New Orleans Creole Restaurant in downtown Seattle, and I will follow up afterwards with a full report and some photos.

Frankly, the Seattle blues "scene" isn't all that interesting to me right now.  There are a few (very few) really good bands dedicated to playing the blues with a feeling, and lots of bands that play blues songs.  We'll concentrate on the former here.

Talk to you again soon!

Mike

No comments: