Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dana Lupinacci Band at the Eagles Club

Here are some photos I took of the Dana Lupinacci Band playing at the Salmon Bay Eagles club about a week ago.  My old pal Jeff Ziontz is playing guitar in this version of the band, and the group sounded great -  swinging and not too loud.  I sat in with the band for a couple of tunes, as did harp maestro John Marshall.

So what's not to like about the Eagles?  The Thursday night gigs are early (8:00 PM to 12:00 AM), there is never a cover, and the inexpensive drinks are nuclear powered.


Left to right: Jeff Ziontz, Dana Lupinacci, Dave Petrie, and Charlene Grant




John Marshall sitting in on the harp and vocals.


Katie, the Eagles's singing bartender.


These guys were trying to get me to join the Ballard VFW.  I'm considering it!

No comments: